Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom (grandma)!!

Dave, Isabelle and I went up to my parents house for the long labor day weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday. We had a great weekend visiting with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie, Luis, Uncle Eric and cousins Tyler and Jenna.Jenna and I have "George Washington" hair. A silly hairdo Heather and I created when we were kids that Jenna now thinks is really cool.
Tyler and Jenna love holding their new cousin and love to give her lots of kisses.
Grandma (Tyler and Jenna) blowing out the birthday candles.
Hanging out by the pool

Isabelle took her first dip in the pool. Well, just her feet.

It was a great weekend and we can't wait to see them all again.


3 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

omigosh. I totally remember the G.W. hair!! :) You look great and Isabelle is just so adorable!! Love you!

Kristina said...

HOW Cute are ALL of YOU!?!?! I remember doing the George Washington hair too! AND... VERY cute bathing suit Isabelle! I'm so glad she got to wear it and have some pictures taken in it! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so the pool shot also shows that you have very hariy arms as well. Are you greek or italian? Hunn sounds german. My eyes can only take so much body hair on one person.